day 4, 28nov,2011, monday - 南锣鼓巷 Look at the 2 happy faces, 3 for 10 yuan. then at Wangfuching 4 for 10 yuan! it's delicious escpecially the muttons ones.
look at the chinese wording. all up side down. wonder why, may be just to catch attention. 3 mid wings for 10 yuan. it's good, but mine is better.! ( my hubby say)
mostly restaurants....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WALL EMBROIDERY PICTURE - Iceland - part 2 Aurora
I am struggling whether to do the trees with embroidery stiches or should I do applique . I want it to be nice but not overwrite the aurora....
-
salted tau hua, we only have sweeten ones in our hometown! i said i will eat this again. :) here to book our Beijing du...
-
6th Oct 2017, Friday Train to Noboribetsu The first thing I did when I arrived Noboribetsu station was to get a locker. Just a ...
-
7th Oct, Saturday After 2 days experience with the train. 1. Must be very punctual 2. Always double check the train schedule at...
No comments:
Post a Comment